Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Life is not measured...

>> Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hi Everyone,

I've mentioned in the past that I have so many more cat lovers in my life, than dog lovers, that I'm always looking to add to my cat card ideas.  This kitty was made using the old owl punch from Stampin' Up.  I had jotted down in to my idea notebook awhile back, waiting for the perfect time to put it to use.  And then DRS Designs released this this Brick Wall Background stamp and I knew the moment was right.  

I stamped, colored and fussy cut the wall, attaching it to a blue sky background that was stamped using the Starry Background stamp.  If you have that punch, the cats are the owl's body and I hand cut the tails, adding whiskers with a fine tip marker.    


I stamped the new Life is Measured Greeting and die cut it using a rectangle die, adding a punched moon that I embellished with glitter glue.  

Thanks for visiting today!
Karin

6 comments:

Shelia said...

What a fun card, Karin! Love your kitties sitting up on the new wall image! So cute!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh those cats on the wall are so so cute!! Love you card!

Sue said...

Too cute Karin! Love the creativity of using the bat punch and adding the tails and whiskers - they're perfect sitting on the brick wall!

Janett said...

Love it Karin! What a great ideal using your owl punch.

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, I love how you made these kitties and the wall and sky are awesome. What a cute card!!! I so wish I still had my owl punch now! Fun stuff. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is awesome, Karin! Your little owl punch made terrific little cats. This would be a super card w/ a Halloween greeting.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP