Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Reindeer Greetings

>> Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hello Friends, it's Nancy today with a CAS card.  This was the fastest card I have made in a long, long time. 


I plan to make a few more like this one, but I am going to color the super cute Reindeer Ralph image a bit darker.  I am loving the new Christmas Rooftops and From My House at Christmas greeting - they make super fun Christmas cards. 

As the official crazy busy Christmas season has arrived, I am going CAS on all my cards.  I still have a bunch more cards to make - I sure hope you have planned better than me!!!  This weekend it is going to be Christmas Music, Hot Chocolate, Sausage Balls (I am craving them), and some Ink!!!

Hugz,

Nancy





I am going to make a few more of them, but I am going to color the re

7 comments:

Karin said...

This is super cute! IThe little reindeer flying with a banner is such a creative idea! Fun holiday card :)

Janett said...

Love it! Nancy you think outside the box so well. A reindeer pulling a banner Brilliant. Great card.

Shelia said...

OH my goodness, this is too cute! Love how you paired the reindeer with the housetops! Having him pull the banner is brilliant! Super cute card, Nancy!

Robin Clendenning said...

Nancy, this is so cute!! What a great idea you had and always have! Love your banner carrying reindeer and it's perfect for the housetops!!! Love it!

Sue said...

What a cute card Nancy! Love that Rudolph has a new job!!

Donna W said...

Love your cute card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Nancy! Love Rudolph flying overhead w/ the banner. The little rooftops are perfect for the bottom edge.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP