Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Altered Christmas Ornament

>> Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I love Dollar General's cheap Christmas Ornaments.  Every year, I try to pick up a few of the new ornaments when they come out and alter them.  This year, I picked out a chalkboard ornament.  One side has "Be Merry" on it, but the other side is blank, I embossed the Small Merry Christmas sentiment in white EP and fussy cut a glittered up Triple Holly image to decorate the top.  I think it came out wonderfully.


Super easy and super fun!

Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love it! Now I want to go to the Dollar store & pick up some of these to alter! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karin said...

Shut up! This is WAY cute! I adore the whole chalk writing that you made by embossing the sentiment! So clever and the holly is the perfect embellishment!

Robin Clendenning said...

Super cute Nancy! What a great idea, I'm with Shelia, gonna have to cruise through the dollar store now!

Janett said...

This is adorable what a great ideal. Got to love the Dollar General. The white embossing is so perfect with the added holly. Love it.

Sue said...

and Super Cute!! What a great idea! Now I'm thinking teacher gifts......

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is fabulous, Nancy! What a great little upcycle project! I never thought to look in the dollar store...except for toys for my parrot. He goes thru so many, & funny enough but he loves the bags of little army men or dinosaurs.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP