Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Zombie Halloween!

>> Saturday, August 27, 2016

Good morning!
Time for more ghoul times with this scary zombie!.


Yes, this is my favorite sketch again!!
It is perfect for a color blocking type Halloween card!!
I do LOVE purple and green together too. It's the new black and orange!!
These zombie characters are very fun to color! and the sentiments with this new release are so totally perfect! (New release stamps: 955D Zombie Hand Wave, 932F Zombie Crawler, 936G Zombie Rising Halloween Greeting)
Yikes!  I'd be scared out of my wits if I saw something like this, even at a haunted house when I knew it was all pretend and dress up!  I'm just like that!  I get scared (funny, giggly kind of scared) if someone chases me down the hall!  You should sit next to me at a scary movie...Harry and the Hendersons...I jump out of my seat and screamed in my poor husband's ear when he came off the roof of the car...alive!  Jurassic Park, don't even go there!
So, yes, I make scary faces and act like I'm seeing gore when I color these guys...I catch myself all the time!  Heehee, so funny!
Well. I'm hoping you are having a great weekend!!!
Keep on stampin!
Robin

4 comments:

Shelia said...

These zombies just keep on coming! Really like the green hand rising. Cute design & great coloring, Robin.

nwilliams6 said...

Fun colors Robin and I love those little green dots. Another fun way to combine the cool new Zombie stamps. It is really looking like the walking dead took over DRS these days - lol! Super fun! Hugz

Karin said...

I adore your bright Halloween colors and the zombie hand in the foreground is so perfectly creepy!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so creepy & so fun all at the same time, Robin! The greeting & images are creepy but the colors are so fun! Great job!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP